Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello!

Welcome to my blog, The Columbus Runner. This blog will talk about the two things I'm most interested in; running and city development.

You might wonder how those two things fit together. I feel the best way to see the city is to take a run through it. You never have to worry about one way streets or traffic and you can get a great workout in while seeing what the city has to offer. As you can tell, I currently live in Columbus, Ohio. Its a great up-and-coming city with a lot to offer and I'm hoping to highlight some of those things here.

Today I plan on running by the new condo going up in Short North called 'The Jackson', so I'm sure I'll be making my first 'real' post soon. I should have some pictures to go along with it too.





No comments:

Post a Comment